Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Barely spicy egg casserole. Our family has been eating these since I was a small child (many, many, many, years ago!!)at my Granny's home on Christmas mornings. I now serve them at a Holiday brunch I have for friends over 10yrs & everyone loves them.
- 18 eggs, beaten
- 2 lbs grated monterey jack pepper cheese (the store brand is milder which is what I use, if you like it hotter add chopped chilies)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Pam cooking spray
- Beat eggs, add milk and grated cheese.
- Pour into sprayed or buttered pan (I use a disposal 1/2 sheet or 9x13 pan).
- Bake 350 for approx 45 mins to 1 hr til golden brown.
- Great served with baked pork roll and applesauce.