Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun project for the kids. They get to make the centerpiece for the table! Use in conjunction with Candied Mint Leaves
- 2 pineapple slices, whole
- 1 banana, firm and cut in half
- 6 maraschino cherries or 6 red-hot candies
- 4 candied mint leaves (Candied Mint Leaves)
- Put one pineapple slice each onto 2 small plates. Put the cut ends of the bananas in hole of pineapple.
- Place 2 mint leaves on side of each candle. Place 3 cherries at stem ends of mint leaves.
I would never make this phallic symbol.
Please tell me this is a joke....it looks more like a bachelorette party centerpiece
My DD really enjoyed doing this. We used red M&M's and fresh mint leaves. We'll make it again at Christmas and maybe cristalyze the leaves.