Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun project for the kids. They get to make the centerpiece for the table! Use in conjunction with Candied Mint Leaves
- 2 pineapple slices, whole
- 1 banana, firm and cut in half
- 6 maraschino cherries or 6 red-hot candies
- 4 candied mint leaves (Candied Mint Leaves)
- Put one pineapple slice each onto 2 small plates. Put the cut ends of the bananas in hole of pineapple.
- Place 2 mint leaves on side of each candle. Place 3 cherries at stem ends of mint leaves.
My DD really enjoyed doing this. We used red M&M's and fresh mint leaves. We'll make it again at Christmas and maybe cristalyze the leaves.
This was very easy to do and looked great, however the cherries looked way to big and way out of porportion so I used red hots instead. I would also suggest patting the pineapple dry on a paper towel first.
We had fun making these even without your mint leaves recipe up to try them. They were super easy and gobbled up! I can't wait to make them with the candied mint leaves. :) Thanks, 2Bleu!