Recipe by ALMaggie52
My mom always served this colorful, refreshing salad/dessert at Christmastime. Wouldn't be Christmas without it! I don't know where the recipe came from, but we're a southern family, so perhaps it's a southern tradition, I'm not really sure.
- 1 -2 navel orange
- 1 -2 blood orange
- 1 -2 pink grapefruit
- 2 -3 tangerines
- 1 (16 ounce) bag shredded coconut
- 1 (16 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Depending on how much you want, and how colorful you want it, you can vary the fruits each time you make it.
- Carefully separate the fruits into sections and remove all membranes.
- Mix well into bowl and top with shredded coconut and miniature marshmallows, if so desired. Chill before serving.
- Can be served as a salad or a dessert.