Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
It's no secret that I love potatoes. This is a simple recipe that you can make your own. If you don't see your favorite seasoning here, go ahead and use it!
- 6-8 potatoes, well scrubbed
- 59.14 ml olive oil
Choose Your Seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- fresh chives
- barbecue seasoning
- garlic powder
- taco seasoning
- creole seasoning
- Scrub and quarter potatoes.
- Put in ziplock bag with olive oil and toss until well coated.
- Add seasoning of choice and shake again.
- Pour out on an uncovered pan or dish.
- Bake at 400º for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with sour cream, ranch dressing, etc., if desired.
These are great. I sprayed mine with olive oil spray and sprinkled with garlic powder and season salt. Great side.
These are awesome! I made 8 meduim sized potatoes and used 2 tsp of Cajun Spice Rub and a little pepper. They baked up perfectly in 25 minutes. Can't wait to try different combinations. Thanks for posting this recipe, one I will be making again and often. Made for spring PAC 09.