Something fun for the kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- 2Line large shallow roasting pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- 3Grease foil with butter.
- 4Remove all unpopped kernels from popped popcorn.
- 5Pour popcorn into prepared pan; keep warm in oven.
- 6In medium saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk and dry gelatin.
- 7Heat and stir over medium heat until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly, 4-5 minutes.
- 8Pour Eagle Brand mixture over popcorn.
- 9Using a long-handled wooden spoon, stir gently to coat.
- 10Bake 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- 11Carefully turn out onto large piece of lightly buttered foil; cool.
- 12Break into pieces or clusters.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choose-A-Colour Popcorn Treat
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 40.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: