Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Something fun for the kids!
Make and share this Choose-A-Colour Popcorn Treat recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Line large shallow roasting pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- Grease foil with butter.
- Remove all unpopped kernels from popped popcorn.
- Pour popcorn into prepared pan; keep warm in oven.
- In medium saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk and dry gelatin.
- Heat and stir over medium heat until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly, 4-5 minutes.
- Pour Eagle Brand mixture over popcorn.
- Using a long-handled wooden spoon, stir gently to coat.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Carefully turn out onto large piece of lightly buttered foil; cool.
- Break into pieces or clusters.