Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe last night at a cooking demonstration in honor of Tu B'Shvat, a Jewish holiday celebrating trees and fruit.
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 80 large pecan halves
- Melt chips in small saucepan over very low heat (or in the microwave), stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in enough powdered sugar to make stiff mixture.
- Refrigerate, if needed.
- Place 1 rounded teaspoonful chocolate mixture on flat side of 1 pecan half.
- Top with another pecan half.
- Repeat with remaining pecans and chocolate mixture.
- Store in refrigerator.
These are very cute little mouthfuls. They'd be a nice addition to a tea party or dessert party. The chocolate filling reminded us of chocolate cake frosting.