Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes the most wicked chocolate crumb pie crust! If you prefer a sweet crust then add in 1/4 cup sugar into the processor along with the other ingredients
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate (can use semisweet chocolate in place of bittersweet)
- 30 chocolate wafer cookies
- Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan stir together butter and 1 ounce chocolate until melted and combined.
- Finely grind the chocolate wafer crumbs in a processor.
- Add in the chocolate/butter mixture to the processor and mix until the crumbs are moistened.
- Press into the prepared pie plate.
- Freeze until firm (about 30 minutes).