These truffles are so delicious, super easy to make, and way better for you than regular truffles because there is zero cream in the recipe, which makes them vegan! My friends have nick-named them "good for you Truffles." I have to credit Chef Jenny Brewer for this recipe and Allison Garcia for taking the photos. Your friends and family will love them - guilt free. Enjoy!
- Melt chocolate and non-dairy milk in microwave.
- Mix together melted chocolate/milk with nut butter and vanilla in a food processor or mixer until well blended.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Scoop out chocolate mixture to form small balls and roll in chocolate powder or crushed nuts or coconut - just about any combo you'd like.
- Serve immediately or place back in fridge if serving the next day.