- 24 chocolate graham crackers (2 1/2 x 2 1/2 each)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (no substitutes!)
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup chopped maraschino cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place graham crackers close together on large cookie sheet.
- Mix butter and brown sugar in a 1 quart saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until butter and sugar are melted together.
- Stir in almonds and cherries.
- Spoon mixture over crackers.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Cool about 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.