MARIA MAC *'s Note:
This is one of my families favorite cookies. Prep time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In mixixng bowl cream 1 cup butter and sugar.
- 2Add flour and vanilla and mix well.
- 3Cover and refridgerate for 1 hour.
- 4Shape 1/2 cup of dough into 1/2 inches long logs.
- 5Cut logs into 2 1/2 inches pieces.
- 6Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 350* for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Cool on wire racks.
- 9In microwave or double boikler melt chocolate and remaining butter.
- 10Dip one end of cookie into chocolate and then into nuts.
- 11Place on wax paper until chocolate is set.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Tipped Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (806 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 26.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g