Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This lovely smoothie-type treat is easy to prepare, and tastes great. There are plenty of choices in what type of ingredients to use: you can make it lite and use the frozen yogurt, skim milk, and sugar free powder. It is up to you! :) Feel free to add more of any of the ingredients to your taste. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt or 1 cup vanilla ice cream (about 2 large scoops)
- 1 cup strawberry, frozen (cut up)
- 1⁄2-1 cup milk (or, if you want, use chocolate milk or chocolate soy milk and omit the chocolate powder)
- 1 packet chocolate instant breakfast drink mix or 1 packet ovaltine or 1 packet chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- Place frozen yogurt/icecream, strawberries, milk, and the mix in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!