Recipe by Chef mariajane
A very tasty and sweet parfait, for the family, the kids are going to love it!!
- 1 (4 ounce) package JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding (fat-free)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 6 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped (30% less fat)
- 1⁄4 cup cool whip light whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 minutes. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Spoon 1/3 of the pudding evenly into 4 mugs or parfait glasses; top with layers of half EACH of the berries and cookies. Repeat layers.
- Cover wirh layers of the remaining pudding and Cool Whip.
- SPECIAL EXTRA: Garnish with additional sliced berries.