Recipe by VegSocialWorker
From Dr. Fuhrman's new book, Eat for Health. This is a delicious and very healthy breakfast or lunch (or snack or whatever). You can't taste the spinach at all.
Top Review by I hate coming up with handles :)
Yummy! Sweet and chocolaty. I only made one serving and used half the spinach, twice the banana, and twice the soymilk (otherwise it wouldn't blend). Also, I didn't have any dates so I used a dried fig. Definitely a winner.
- 5 ounces organic Baby Spinach
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk (or other non-dairy milk, I like almond)
- 1 medium banana
- 2 medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds