Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rev up your puddings, your cakes, or your coffee with this deep dark, decadent and deadly treat After you finish you will remember this whipped cream, the flavor lingers.
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons vanilla sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon rum extract
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder (less if you prefer a milder flavor)
- 4 -8 chocolate-covered coffee beans, crushed
- Crush the chocolate covered coffee beans and set aside.
- Beat all ingredients in medium bowl to soft peaks.
- Cover and chill for up to 4 hours.
- Just before serving either fold the chocolate coffee bean bits into the whipped cream or sprinkle them on top of the whipped cream after it's on your dish or cup.
I didn't have vanilla sugar so I used only plain sugar. I didn't use the rum extract but used Appleton dark rum. This is a wonderful whipped cream. I used it on coffee with alcool. Me and DH enjoyed it a lot. Thanks Annacia :) Made for Newest Zaar Tag
Really great little treat for a Sunday morning. Only change was that I used regular white sugar. I was in the Paciffic northwest for a few days last week, and this was just as good as the chocolate espresso there, but her I did not have to pay a lot for this. The DS, and I loved this treat. Tagged and made for PRMR Tag.