Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very similar to South Beach recipes, but this is from Andrew Weil, M.D. This is an unbelievably quick and easy dessert!
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons mild honey
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Scoop into small dessert dishes and serve.
This tasted good but I found myself reaching for the icecream to go with it to provide something extra! Oops.