Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Looks pretty easy to make, and sounds nice and chocolaty. Saving recipe here so I don't lose it.
Make and share this Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Finely grind chocolate wafers using a food processor.
- Mix together cookie crumbs and butter. Press over the bottom and up the sides of a 9" tart pan (with a removable bottom).
- Heat jam over low heat until just melted. Spread over bottom of tart shell. Freeze 15 minutes so the jam sets.
- Meanwhile, heat chocolate and heavy cream in a saucepan over low heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Pour into tart shell. Refrigerate 4 hours so chocolate sets.
- Top with raspberries. Keep chilled until ready to serve, then remove tart sides.