Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
We came up with this recipe after some trial and error. These cookies taste awesome and the pink tint gives them a great look too. They are best fresh out of the oven when the chocolate is nice and melty.
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (we use 1/3 cup Splenda for baking)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon low calorie raspberry drink mix (we use Crystal Light Raspberry Ice mix)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry chocolate chips
- Beat together eggs, oil, vanilla, sugar, and Crystal Light mix.
- Add flour and baking powder, and chocolate chips, mix well.
- Roll into a dozen 1 inch balls, flatten down a little.
- Bake for 7 minutes at 400°F.