Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lay è su di me, papà.
- 354.88 ml freshly brewed coffee
- 44.37 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 113.39 g Chambord raspberry liquor
- 56.69 g godiva liqueur
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder
- red-tinted sugar
- In a small saucepan, combine the coffee and chocolate over med-low heat; whisk until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove from the heat and pour into 2 mugs.
- Add 2 ounces Chambord and 1 ounce Godiva liqueur to each mug; stir to combine.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream; sprinkle with cocoa powder and red sugar; serve.
A very good kiss but when I poured in my liqueurs and stirred it separated giving the coffee an other-worldly appearance. I used Godiva white but that shouldn't have made a difference or perhaps because my coffee was too hot? Either way, the drink was good. We opted to leave out the whipped cream garnish. Made for New Kids on the Block, a tag game.