Chocolate Raspberry Cobbler Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, milk, vanilla, and brown sugar.
- Pour half of the batter directly into the hot buttered pan.
- Add 3 cups of the raspberries and the chocolate chunks.
- Pour the remaining batter over the berries, then top with the last cup of berries.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is set.
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving.