Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I've had this recipe for so long, I can't even remember where it came from! It is decadently good, though.
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 354.88 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml firmly packed light brown sugar
- 946.36 ml raspberries, fresh or frozen (no need to thaw if using frozen)
- 236.59 ml semisweet chocolate chunks or 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, milk, vanilla, and brown sugar.
- Pour half of the batter directly into the hot buttered pan.
- Add 3 cups of the raspberries and the chocolate chunks.
- Pour the remaining batter over the berries, then top with the last cup of berries.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is set.
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
The Raspberry and Chocolate was just wonderful together! Thank you for a great Recipe!
This is yummy - very moist and full of fruit!
We love this! I halved the recipe, and the one problem I've had consistently is that it burns around the edges before the center seems really cooked. This has not prevented us from gobbling it up and wishing I had not halved the recipe.