Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Oh,I just LOVE treats like this! Very simple to make and will be a fantastic treat for the kids and grown ups! 8)
Top Review by Modaba
I made this to bring to a Christmas party. Everyone just raved about it! It was the hit of the party! I used unsalted mini pretzels, because that's what I had in the house. They worked very well. When I broke the bark into pieces, I was left with some shavings of the bark. I saved all these "shavings" and served them over vanilla ice cream. Delicious!!!!
- 1 (11 ounce) bag butterscotch chips, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 ounce) bagsemi-sweet chocolate-covered raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter one 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- In large microwavable bowl, combine 1 1/3 cups butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 minute; stir.
- Heat in 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Add the pretzels, nuts and chocolate raisins, stirring well to coat.
- Spread into baking dish.
- Pour the remaining butterscotch chips in a small, heavy-duty plastic bag.
- Heat at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth.
- Cut a tiny corner from the bag and squeeze, drizzling over the candy.
- Chill candy 1 hour, or until firm.
- Break into pieces.