Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is actually a modified version of "Delish"'s Very Vanilla French Toast Very Vanilla French Toast - which is tasty in itself! I simply changed one ingredient - chocolate pudding mix instead of vanilla. It is amazing! And a whole new recipe! It's not over-powering, but yummy. I served it with the Buttermilk Syrup recipe also part of # 136751 - fabulous! Enjoy!
- Combine all ingredients except bread.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Dunk bread in mixture, coating both sides.
- Cook on griddle until done.
- Serve with whip cream, strawberries and buttermilk syrup recipe #136751.
Incredibly easy to make and to modify the recipe for 2 servings. I discovered the hard way to NOT use a cast iron griddle! Non-stick is your friend on this recipe. I suggest syrup on the side in a bowl to dip in if you are more calorie-conscious (which I am). Thanks for posting this recipe! Its a winner!