Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
This came from Obesity Help. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute, baking blend
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons margarine, softened (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter recommended)
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup soy flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon sugar free vanilla davinci syrup
- 1 scoop protein powder (recommended Vanilla or you can use Chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl combine soy flour, baking soda, splenda, Cocoa Powder and Chocolate chips. In a separate bowl combine margarine, applesauce, eggs, vanilla, vanilla sf syrup and nuts. Then add to flour mixture and blend well.
- Spray an 8x8 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread batter into glass baking dish. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes
- Cool completely and cut into 16 to 20 squares.