Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are a delicious after-gym snack with a good hit of protein, and of course chocolate! Adapted from http://spabettie.com/2012/04/13/double-rich-chocolate-protein-cookie/
- 538.64 g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 59.14 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 88.74 ml chocolate protein powder (I used Vega One Nutritional Shake)
- 2 (2 g) packet stevia
- 177.44 ml dark semisweet chocolate chunk (I used stevia-sweetened CocoPolo)
- In food processor or blender, puree chickpeas, almond milk, protein powder and stevia.
- Process to form a dough ball.
- Fold in chocolate chunks, then roll into 1-inch balls. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.