Chef #1272075's Note:
Phyllo is rolled burrito-style with chocolate chips, nuts and coconut inside. Sprinkled with a bit of decorator sugar, it takes just minutes to bake and can be cut into bite-size treats for any occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 3 Tablespoons butter in small measuring cup.
- 2Place 1 sheet of Phyllo Dough on a sheet of parchment paper.
- 3Brush with melted butter.
- 4Top with another sheet of Phyllo Dough and brush with butter.
- 5Top with a third sheet of Phyllo Dough and brush with butter.
- 6Sprinkle the following ingredients over the surface of the Phyllo Dough: 1 Tablespoon of Raw Sugar, 2 Tablespoons of Walnuts, 1/4 Cup of Coconut, 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- 7Fold short sides of Phyllo Dough inward, then roll the long edge away from you burrito style.
- 8Lightly brush outside of burrito with butter, then sprinkle with 1/2 Tablespoon of Raw Sugar.
- 9Bake uncovered in 400° oven 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Let rest for 5 minute, then slice into bite size pieces with a sharp knife. Serve immediately while still warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Phyllo Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 88.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g