Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Phyllo is rolled burrito-style with chocolate chips, nuts and coconut inside. Sprinkled with a bit of decorator sugar, it takes just minutes to bake and can be cut into bite-size treats for any occasion.
- Melt 3 Tablespoons butter in small measuring cup.
- Place 1 sheet of Phyllo Dough on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Top with another sheet of Phyllo Dough and brush with butter.
- Top with a third sheet of Phyllo Dough and brush with butter.
- Sprinkle the following ingredients over the surface of the Phyllo Dough: 1 Tablespoon of Raw Sugar, 2 Tablespoons of Walnuts, 1/4 Cup of Coconut, 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Fold short sides of Phyllo Dough inward, then roll the long edge away from you burrito style.
- Lightly brush outside of burrito with butter, then sprinkle with 1/2 Tablespoon of Raw Sugar.
- Bake uncovered in 400° oven 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Let rest for 5 minute, then slice into bite size pieces with a sharp knife. Serve immediately while still warm.