Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Great treat for kids, and no cooking! Only 3 ingredients and 10 minutes work time. Can be made for under $3 buying ingredients at Save-a-lot or similar generic products.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large saucepan, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stir together until blended
- Cool chocolate and PB mixture about 5 minutes. Add marshmellows and stir until they are well coated. Drop by teaspoons onto way paper covered cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate several hours or until firm.