Recipe by Poutine
I modified this recipe from ricekrispies.ca website. First time I made the original recipe I thought it was a little too chewy. I use more marshmallows and less rice krispies then what the original recipe states for. If you like it chewy add 1 more cup of cereal and 3 cups of marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows (fresh only)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan over very low heat, stir chocolate chip and peanut butter until melted and smoth. remove from heat.
- Add cereal and marshmallows, stirring until coated.
- Press mixture evenly into lightly-buttered 13x9 pan. Chill until firm, about 45 minutes. cut into squares. Store in refrigerator, covered.