Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this as a quick breakfast idea. Prep time does not include the amount of time it takes the banana to freeze.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup soymilk (or regular milk)
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- chocolate syrup (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- It is imperative that you freeze the banana.
- This gives the smoothie an ice cream-like texture.
- optional-Horlick's to taste.
i needed a quick breakfast for my son,and i found this one.he told me it tasted like a liquid reeses chocolate peanut butter cup.i will make this again.