Recipe by EmmyDuckie
My mom used to make these when I was a kid. They're kind of like a peanut butter fudge with chocolate on top, and so rich you can only eat a tiny bit, which is probably a good thing, because these cannot be healthy.
Top Review by DreamerLex
These were great!!! I added 1 tsp vanilla to the peanut butter and 2 teaspoons of heavy cream to the chocolate. Worked great, but I think next time I'll use milk chocolate as I am not a dark chocolate fan. My whole family enjoyed these. Thanks again.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) bag chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt one stick of butter and mix with peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in powdered sugar. (yep, the whole box) You may have to use your hands to get it incorporated.
- Spread into an 8x8 baking dish and refrigerate.
- Melt second stick of butter, add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Pour chocolate on top of peanut butter.
- Let them firm up in the fridge for an hour or two before you slice them.