These cookies sound great. They have my two favorites chocolate and peanut butter, along with Reese's pieces, yum!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease baking sheets.
- Combine, cake mix, peanut butter, eggs, and milk in a large bowl.
- Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in Reese's pieces.
- Drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets, then remove to cooling racks to cool completely.