1/4 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Midwest Maven's Note:
These cookies sound great. They have my two favorites chocolate and peanut butter, along with Reese's pieces, yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease baking sheets.
- 2Combine, cake mix, peanut butter, eggs, and milk in a large bowl.
- 3Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- 4Stir in Reese's pieces.
- 5Drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- 6Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 7Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets, then remove to cooling racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 21
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 270.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g