Recipe by Midwest Maven
These cookies sound great. They have my two favorites chocolate and peanut butter, along with Reese's pieces, yum!
Top Review by HokiesMom
Mmmmmmm these are yummy cookies! Packed full of peanut butter flavor but still get the taste of the chocolate. I did have to increase the milk by 1 tbls to make the batter soft enough before mixing in the chips. I mis-read your instructions and used Reeses Peanut Butter Chips instead of candies in the cookies and they are a great addition - still get the PB flavor! They do not spread (most cake mix cookies do not) but are soft in the center. Took 9 minutes for each batch to bake. Received 45 cookies from this batch. Made for the 8th Annual Photo Swap event in the Photo Forum. Thanks MM for a great keeper!
- 1 (18 ounce) packageduncan hines moist deluxe devil's food cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup Reese's pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease baking sheets.
- Combine, cake mix, peanut butter, eggs, and milk in a large bowl.
- Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in Reese's pieces.
- Drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets, then remove to cooling racks to cool completely.