Using cake and pudding mixes. Looks really simple and sounds yummy. Haven't made it yet, keeping it here for safekeeping. Found in the Kraft Food and Family magazine from Fall 2009.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place foil in a 9x13 pan and spray with cooking spray.
- 2Mix the 1st 4 ingredients until blended; the mixture will be thick. Press half the mixture into the pan.
- 3Bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with half the chocolate and half the nuts. Top with peanut butter. Top with the rest of the cake mix, chocolate, and then nuts. Press down gently .
- 4Bake for 15 minutes, cool for 1 hour. Put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7150.4
- Calories from Fat 4247
- Total Fat 471.8 g
- Saturated Fat 150.8 g
- Cholesterol 261.1 mg
- Sodium 9546.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 681.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 59.8 g
- Sugars 378.3 g
- Protein 163.1 g