Yet another PB and chocolate recipe. I think I gained 10 pounds just typing all of these! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In saucepan, melt chocolate, butter, and condensed milk on low heat.
- 3Remove from burner.
- 4Add vanilla extract and biscuit mixture.
- 5With mixer, beat until batter is smooth and well blended.
- 6Cool to room temperature.
- 7Add in chips and form into 1 ¼-inch balls.
- 8Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 9Bake 6-8 minutes, or until tops begin to lightly crust.
- 10Let cool, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 91.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g