Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Yet another PB and chocolate recipe. I think I gained 10 pounds just typing all of these! 8)
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In saucepan, melt chocolate, butter, and condensed milk on low heat.
- Remove from burner.
- Add vanilla extract and biscuit mixture.
- With mixer, beat until batter is smooth and well blended.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add in chips and form into 1 ¼-inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 6-8 minutes, or until tops begin to lightly crust.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
I think this needs more than one ounce of chocolate. Strange