Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from a cookie cookbook of a famous cookie maker. Looks good and easy to make.
- 18 ounces milk chocolate (good melting quality)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanuts (not chopped)
- Melt chocolate either in a double boiler or your own preferred method.
- In a small bowl add peanut butter.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar in increments until blended.
- Place the peanut butter mixture and peanuts into the melted chocolate and blend well with a large spoon.
- Let cool a bit.
- Spread the mixture evenly into a lined 9x13 pan with foil.
- Make little swirl patterns with the bottom of a spoon on the top layer of the mixture.
- Then sprinkle top with remaining peanuts.
- Press peanuts in slightly.
- When firm cut into squares.
- Tiny ones, small ones, medium ones.
- You decide.
These are heavenly. They melt in your mouth. Definetly added to the list of things to make at Christmas!!!