Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from my daughter's father-in-law's aunt and is REALLY good. The peanut butter and banana flavor are just enough to add a little flavor to the chocolate. Very good on chocolate cake!
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup plus 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- milk, added to your preference of consistency
- Mix first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl until well blended.
- Add milk until the frosting is the consistency you prefer.