Delicious layered cake with oreo's, baileys and lots of chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter and crush thef regular oreos. Mix melted butter with crushed oreos and add baileys to taste (i use about 100ml).Just make sure you don't make the mixture to mushy.
- 2Press about half (maybe a little more) of the mixture into cake springform (I use a 26cm form / about 10"). Put the crust in the fridge. Set the rest of the mixture aside.
- 3Now melt the chocolate au bain marie.
- 4Beat the whip cream softly (Soft peaks). Do not make it too stiff. (optional: add some more baileys to the whip cream (before beating)).
- 5When the chocolate is fully melted add the yolks one at a time while stirring/whipping the chocolate. Use a mixer if possible. The chocolate will get hard really fast if not whipped properly.
- 6Fold the chocolate mixture together with the whipping cream.
- 7Put about half of the chocolate/cream mixture in the springform with the crust. Now add the rest of the oreo/butter mixture and finish with the remaining chocolate/cream mixture.
- 8(Optional) Crush one box (about 350g) of white chocolate covered oreo's (not to hard, leave some small chunks). Sprinkle on top of the cake. Also I like to sprinkle some additional baileys on top.
- 9Set in fridge for at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Oreo Baileys No Bake Cake
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 956.3
- Calories from Fat 750
- Total Fat 83.4 g
- Saturated Fat 47.1 g
- Cholesterol 170.7 mg
- Sodium 313.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 14.9 g