Elly in Canada's Note:
I plan to make this recipe for Christmas. Yield unknown at this time. Source: Another Cup of Sugar, Anna Olson
My Private Note
batch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Beat butter until light and fluffy.
- 3Sift in icing sugar and beat again until fluffy, scraping down sides of bowl often.
- 4Sift in cornstarch or rice flour and blend well.
- 5Sift in all-purpose flour and salt; mix until dough comes together. Stir in vanilla.
- 6Spoon large teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto ungreased cookie sheets (or parchment-lined baking sheets), leaving 2 inches in between cookies.
- 7Press triangle of chocolate bar into centre of each cookie and bake for 18-20 minutes, until bottoms brown lightly. Remove from cookie sheet to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Nougat Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2864.2
- Calories from Fat 1674
- Total Fat 186.0 g
- Saturated Fat 116.9 g
- Cholesterol 488.0 mg
- Sodium 2478.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 280.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 106.9 g
- Protein 21.3 g