Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great kid-pleasing drink.
- 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate syrup
- 24 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos, ground 2 1/2 cups
- 5 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can seltzer water
- broken cookie (optional)
- gummy worms (optional)
- Stir 1/2 cup chocolate syrup into ground cookies until thick, sticky mixture forms; divide among 8 (12 oz.) glasses.
- Stir remaining syrup into milk; pour over cookie mixture.
- Just before serving, divide seltzer among glasses.
- If desired, garnish with cookies and gummi worms.