Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Great for planning ahead...can keep frozen until 15 minutes prior to eating.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- In large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes, let stand for two minutes or until soft set.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add peppermint extract, beat until soft peaks form.
- Fold into pudding.
- Transfer to ungreased 8 inch square dish.
- Cover and freeze for two hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes prior to serving and cut into squares.