Recipe by Sharon123
I don't know, there's just something about figs!
Top Review by Chef Kate
I used bittersweet chocolate and roasted macadamia nuts (with the author's permission LOL) and then I did sprinkle them VERY lightly with granulated sugar when they came out of the oven. Delightful! The mint and chocolate and nuts are luscious but they don't overwhelm the figs. It all works. Great stuff, Sharon!
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 48 almonds, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 24 fresh figs, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips, mint, and almonds, stirring well. Press a little of mixture into each fig half.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with veg. oil. Place the figs on the sheet and bakek for 15 minutes at 350*F.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!