Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't know, there's just something about figs!
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 48 almonds, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 24 fresh figs, halved
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips, mint, and almonds, stirring well. Press a little of mixture into each fig half.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with veg. oil. Place the figs on the sheet and bakek for 15 minutes at 350*F.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!
I used bittersweet chocolate and roasted macadamia nuts (with the author's permission LOL) and then I did sprinkle them VERY lightly with granulated sugar when they came out of the oven. Delightful! The mint and chocolate and nuts are luscious but they don't overwhelm the figs. It all works. Great stuff, Sharon!