I thought I had heard of everything. Posted per husband’s request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces gold tequila
- 3/4 ounce godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1/4 ounce fresh orange juice
- chocolate shavings, for garnish
- 1Add liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- 2Shake vigorously; strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 3Shave chocolate over the top.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared sweet-and-sour mix