Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This makes a cake mix cake delicious. Recipe courtesy of 101 Things To Do With a Cake Mix. Serving size is estimated.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 3 ounces chocolate instant pudding
- 12 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 16 ounces chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, soda, oil, and eggs with electric mixer.
- Pour batter evenly into a greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool and frost with frosting of choice.