Recipe by Katie Heap
These brownies are for the chocoholic only. Amatuer's beware! Seriously though, this recipe is extremely easy, needs little utensils for preparation, and is simple to modify according to taste. The chocolate in the recipe makes these brownies very rich. Enjoy!
- 6 unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons honey or 4 tablespoons molasses
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13X9" pan.
- Microwave butter and baking chocolate in medium bowl for 2 minutes. Stir until completely melted.
- Stir in sugar and honey until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Stir well.
- Combine flour and cinnammon. Stir into liquid mixture until well blended.
- Add chopped pecans.
- Pour into greased pan. Bake for approximately 30 minutes at 350 degrees, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out moist but crumbly. Do not overbake. Brownies will be fudgy.