Recipe by Topher
Found this on the Betty Crocker website. It's a great way to finish off a heavy dinner or lunch with a little sweet and light dessert. I personally love the kiwi, chocolate, orange combination. It has so much potential!
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate (partially thawed)
- 4 large kiwi fruits, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix yogurt and orange juice concentrate; spoon 2 tablespoons onto each of 4 dessert plates.
- Arrange kiwifruit on yogurt mixture.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Carefully drizzle chocolate in thin lines over kiwifruit.