Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Chocolate Hazelnut Snickerdoodle Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury® Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened*
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread or 1 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- HEAT oven to 375°F Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- COMBINE cookie mix, softened butter, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed. * To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
- USE level measuring teaspoon of dough to make 3/4-inch balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar. Place on prepared baking sheet. Using the back of a rounded measuring teaspoon, to make a rounded indentation in the center of each cookie.
- BAKE 6 minutes. Remake rounded indentation in cookie. Fill a resealable plastic bag with 1 cup of chocolate hazelnut spread. Make a 1/2-inch cut off one corner of bag. Squeeze spread starting at outside edge of indentation, swirling toward center of each cookie. Bake an additional 4 minutes to set center. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.