Recipe by katlienc
Crispy, chewy chocolate peanut butter cookies that are low in carbs and gluten free. This recipe is based on South Beach Diet's Peanut Butter and Jelly cookies.
- 1 cup granulated Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄3 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup natural chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- sugar-free chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Mix Splenda, egg substitute and vanilla with an electic mixer for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Mix in peanut butter, almond butter, cocoa and baking soda.
- If mixture is too dry add a tablespoon of Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Form cookies by dropping a heaping teaspoon of batter onto the cookie sheet.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350.
- Makes approximately 24 cookies.