Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a co-worker and have used it ever since. If you don't want a frosting that is too rich, than this is the one to use.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate pudding
- 1 cup milk
- Mix pudding mix and sugar together to get out lumps.
- Add milk and whip together.
- Mix in the Cool Whip.
- Put in the fridge to set.
I made this today but I didn't have any powdered sugar so I just left it out and it is perfect without it! Thanks for posting.
So easy to make and absolutely WONDERFUL!! Nice to have a yummy frosting that's not loaded with butter and cream cheese! Thank you
Very simple recipe and tates GREAT. Definately a keeper. Will be using over and over again.