Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am posting this for the ZWT 2006. I have not made this and it is compliments of fooddownunder.com
- 3 (3 ounce) Toblerone chocolate bars
- 1⁄2 cup light cream or 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons kirsch or 2 tablespoons brandy or 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- angel food cake or ladyfinger, cut in chunks
- oranges or tangerines, slides or strawberries or bananas or puff pastry
- Break the Toblerone into separate triangular pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Stir over *low* heat until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Serve in a chafing dish over low heat.
- For dunkables, serve each person a plate with one, or a combination, of the following:.
- Angelfood cake, or ladyfingers, cut in chunks with any of the fruit listed in ingredients.