Recipe by Lainey6605
This is delicious with strawberries, bananas, apples, grapes, cherries, pound cake, marshmallows, raisins and shelled nuts. From Tyler Florence.
Top Review by HokiesMom
Perfect perfect perfect fondue! I loved the hint of hazelnut from the syrup and the tastiness of the caramel too. This makes such a smooth fondue. I used it with the kids as a special dessert treat and we dipped, bananas, marshmallows, pineapple chunks and some pound cake cubes too. Just great! Thanks for sharing during ZWT7.
- 16 ounces milk chocolate or 16 ounces dark chocolate or 16 ounces semisweet chocolate, broken in pieces
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup caramel topping
- 3 tablespoons torani hazelnut syrup or 3 tablespoons favorite liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a ceramic fondue pot over low heat.
- Stir constantly until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- Do not allow to bubble.
- Arrange an assortment of bite-sized dipping foods on a lazy Susan around fondue pot.
- Spear fruit or nuts with fondue forks or wooden skewers, dip, swirl and enjoy!