Top Review by chia
very nice quick and easy dessert/snack. i melted the white chocolate in the micro and used an assortment of dried fruits including figs, apricots, pears, apples, peaches and mango. i rolled the mango, peaches and figs in macadamias, the rest in pistachios, halfway down each slice.
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped (White is optional, any type of chocolate will do.)
- 24 whole dried figs
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pistachios or 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, stirring chocolate often.
- While chocolate is melting, line a tray with wax paper.
- Dip fig in chocolate, then into the chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate briefly until chocolate has hardened.
- Store figs in refrigerator inside an airtight container with waxed paper between layers for up to one week.