1/1 Photo of Chocolate Enchiladas
These are delish! Very simple to make. They are so rich, that you may want to share half of it with someone else. I ate this at a local restaurant and had to ask for the recipe. They were so good, that I could hardly believe that they were so simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -60 g chocolate candy bars (I used regular sized Hershey bars, can also use king sized bars)
- 4 -8 inches flour tortillas
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (I'm a Blue Bunny kinda gal!)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup, to drizzle (I used Hershey's)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon powdered sugar, for dusting on top
- 1/4 cup oil (for frying, I used vegetable oil)
- 1Place chocolate bar on flour tortilla.
- 2Wrap by folding the side closest to you over the chocolate bar and fold in sides, roll up away from you making a burrito fold. Make sure they are folded tight so no chocolate will melt out of the sides when you are frying.
- 3Place enough oil to coat bottom of non stick skillet. Depending on size of skillet you use, is how much oil you need. Heat oil. I have an electric glass top stove, and I turned it up to medium heat to heat the oil, and then turned it down between medium and low. This may splatter grease so make sure no kiddios are near by!
- 4Fry each enchilada on each side to brown.
- 5Place on paper towels to absorb grease.
- 6Place on plate.
- 7Scoop ice cream on top.
- 8Drizzle chocolate syrup over top.
- 9Dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 70.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g